Fall is full of ideas for different themes to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the Holidays! I decided last minute to host a small girls brunch but seeing that it’s almost Halloween… why not make it festive!
I started with the theme “Ghouls Brunch” and created an invitation for it:
Since it was a very small group I sent them out via text message to save time and get quick responses! I then started pulling out Halloween decor items that I already had so I could see what I would be utilizing and what I would be needing.
A few weeks ago I ran into Walmart to grab a few things the grocery store didn’t have and decided to check out the Halloween section since I hadn’t been there in a while. I hit the jackpot with the Packed Party section! I found the cutest items that matched my invitation so perfectly that I couldn’t resist planning the whole table decor around them.
I linked as much as I could above, most items are out of stock but I would definitely check your local Walmart to see what they have to prep for Halloween next weekend!
As I laid everything out and pulled a few pumpkins and decor from my own collection I went to grab last-minute food items from the grocery store and popped into Target. In the dollar spot section, they had the cutest plastic pumpkins that matched all these colors so perfectly! I grabbed two of each color that I needed ready to get home and start decorating!
Not going to lie, I think the table came out so cute and girly! I really wanted to make it fun and festive but not the “traditional” Halloween decor. I think these colors and items made for the perfect girls’ brunch.
• Dinner Plates
• Witch Topiary
• Black Pumpkin with gold Studs – Target last year
• Black Pumpkin with the gold spider – Kirklands last year
• Colorful Pumpkins- Target Dollar Spot Section
• Confetti, Plates, Table Runner, Napkins, Utensils, Cups & Banner – Packed Party at Walmart
Everything I made, served was Paleo-friendly and delicious! Since it was brunch I kept it pretty simple geared more towards breakfast foods. I made:
• Scrambled Eggs
• Bacon (Applegate is my go-to brand)
• Breakfast Potatoes (Recipe from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cookbook)
• Mini Blueberry Muffins from this mix.
• Mini Pancakes (with the pumpkin pancake/waffle maker) from this mix.
• Paleo Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from this recipe.
• Pancake Toppings: Bananas, Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips & Blueberries
We had so much fun catching up and enjoying the food and drinks, I can’t wait till the next fun-themed brunch! What would you all want to see next? A Friendsgiving brunch or Christmas?