First and foremost, the Almond Cow has been one of my favorite and most used purchases. I originally bought during Quarantine since the grocery stores were struggling to keep stuff fully stocked and I did not want to run out of Almond Milk! My favorite store-bought Almond Milk is MALK, which I do still buy from time to time for smoothies and cooking.
I had seen the Almond Cow awhile back and always thought it was cool but wasn’t sure I wanted to spend that amount on another kitchen appliance tool (I have quite the collection as it is). But I decided to take the plunge and purchase it to try it out.
It is definitely my top purchase of 2020 so far and I use it multiple times a week! It’s so easy to use and I can make fresh almond milk in minutes. It’s also super easy clean-up and uses minimal ingredients. The best part is that I can control what goes inside my milk and can make it as clean and tasty as possible!
Another perk is trying out different recipes and creating your own! Want chocolate almond milk? Oat milk? Coconut Milk? No problem! The possibilities are endless.
My go-to Almond Milk Recipe in the Almond Cow:
• 5 small Pitted Dates
• 1 cup Raw unsalted Almonds
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
1. Fill water in pitcher in between the “Min” and “Max” Line.
2. Add salt to water pitcher.
3. In filter basket add the dates, then the almonds, then the vanilla.
4. Attach blade top and assemble it on the pitcher.
5. Press start (machine will run a total of 3 times). ** My tip: Once it finishes it’s 3 cycles. Click the button a second time and let it run 3 more cycles. This will make your almond milk extra creamy!
6. Pour into a glass milk jug and pop in the fridge!
*Almond Milk lasts about 3-4 days fresh!