It’s Friday! So what better day to share my fun bar cart and how I style it for some weekend inspiration. I ordered a bar cart a few months back and have had so much fun styling it! I think I pretty much have it done (for now) and will definitely be switching it up for various holidays coming up.
When looking for a bar cart I got super specific on what I was looking for. I wanted to really be able to style it however I wanted and not have limitations on what I could put on it. I also knew that I wanted a simple gold one with two shelves and I didn’t want any wine racks. I looked at a bunch of different ones and ended up ordering this one off Amazon! It was exactly what I was looking for and was a great price.
Adding decor is the fun part! I added a few Mackenzie-Childs bar pieces (my favorite brand), some pretty bottles of alcohol, a cocktail recipe book, a fake plant to add in some greenery, a unique and fun shot glass, extra plates, a wooden cutting board, some candles, and of course a little leopard!
I linked as much as I could of the items I have on my bar cart here:
• Bar Cart
• Mackenzie-Childs Cocktail Shaker
• Mackenzie-Childs Wine Cooler
• Fancy AF Cocktails Book
• White Plates (mine are older) but I like these!
• Shot Glass (from Target but can’t find it on the website)
• Mackenzie-Childs Bar Napkins- they don’t have these anymore but I love these fun disposable ones
• Cutting Board was a gift, here is a similar one or you could do something fun like this!
• Leopard I found at home goods, here is a similar one
• Top Candle is from Bath & Body Works
• Bottom Gold Candle Holder from Target (can’t find link)
• Black & Gold Glass Cups are from Homegoods
Bar cart styling is fun and a great chance to be creative. I can’t wait to decorate it for the upcoming holidays! I have already started looking around for items to decorate it for Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas!