Happy July!! I had SO much fun decorating my bar cart for 4th of July this year! Even though this year we will have a slightly different 4th of July celebration there will still be decorations and classic foods!
I really wanted to make red, white, and blue the focal of the bar cart and add in some fun extra details!
I will try and link as many things as I can below so you can recreate this look for your own bar cart in the future. A lot of these items can be reused for future party decor, bar cart styling.
Items I used on the bar cart:
• Ginger Jar– linked a similar one
• Fake Boxwood inside the Ginger Jar – linked similar
• American Flag
• Dulce Vida Tequila
• Casamigos Tequila
• Red Jar – pioneer woman from Walmart – linked similar one
• Red Star Napkins – from Walmart
• White Napkins – from Walmart
• Heart Sunglasses
• Makenzie-Childs Royal Check Paper Plates
• Gold Shot glass – from Target (can’t find online) linked a similar one
• Custom Red Cups – I designed these last year
• White Plates – old from Target – linked something similar
• Paper Plates
• Capri Blue Volcano Candle
• St. Germain
• Baileys Almande
• Blue Margarita Glasses – from my local H-E-B
• Fireworks Decor- from my local H-E-B
Not going to lie, I’ll be sad taking this decor down but I am also already planning my next bar cart theme! 😉