You may have noticed other business owners on Instagram with a website URL such as ashlynnelliff.com/links in their bio to direct followers to a menu of links for them to click on.
So, what exactly is an Instagram links page, and why should you create an Instagram links page for your small business?
An Instagram Links page is a hidden page within your web design, I say “hidden” because it will not be linked anywhere on your main website as far menus go. On this page you can list links to different areas of your website that you’d like your Instagram audience to access quickly. So whether you link to a recent blog post, to your products or services, or even to a special page with an offer just for your IG followers, an Instagram links page can get your audience to engage with your content in a user-friendly and easy way.
In addition, an Instagram Links page within your website allows your visitors to go directly to your website rather than a third-party like LinkTree — so not only are your visitor counts up but it helps to boost your Search Engine Optimization!
Download your free Showit Instagram Links page template to easily add a Links page within your current Showit website design!
· Easily download our free Showit Instagram Links page.
· Apply your own Design Settings (Color & Fonts), so your Links page matches perfectly with your website.
· Lead your Instagram audience to easily engage with your website.
· Highlight focus points where you want to direct your followers to (ex: a specific blog post or page)
· Welcome visitors to your website, boosting your Search Engine Optimization.