Last week I posted an Instagram Reel of my go-to coffee recipe and had so many people trying it/wanting to try it!
While I posted the recipe in the notes, I think it deserves a permanent spot on my website…. it’s that good!
Here’s how to make it:
• 1 tbsp. Coconut Sugar
• 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
• 1 espresso pod – these are my favorite!
• Almond Milk
1. Add your Coconut Sugar & Cinnamon to a mason jar.
2. Brew your espresso pod over the mixture (I do 1 shot or sometimes 1 1/2 shots).
3. Screw your lid (click to see my favorites that dont rust!) on your mason jar and shake it all to combine! (This will help dissolve the coconut sugar and cinnamon)
4. Add ice to the top
5. Add Almond Milk (or any other milk you want) to the top, stir & enjoy!
So easy, so yummy and Paleo friendly! Check out the Reel and let me know if you make it soon, Enjoy!